Duration: On Going
Start date: 26.02.2018
Daniel Owen is a recruitment company that specialises in placing people within the Construction, Engineering, Rail & Maintenance Industries. We are currently recruiting on behalf of a large nationwide construction company that specialises in commercial projects.
We are looking for 6 experienced and hardworking Groundworkers and 2 x 360 Machine Operators to join a project based in SALISBURY. The work involved will be mostly general ground working, slabbing and kerbing and will be accessible by public transport, though does also have parking if required.
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Groundworkers - Slabbing, Kerbing and Flagging (laying kerbs, slabs and flag stones)
- Assisting and carrying out directions from site manager.
Requirements for the role
- GROUNDWORKERS : STREETWORKS TICKET AND CONFINED SPACE TICKET
- 360 EXCAVATOR DRIVER : LIFTING OPS
- The ability to perform high quality work
- Own PPE - High vis vest, safety glasses, gloves, dust mask and hard HAT
- A valid CSCS card
If you hold all tickets mentioned and feel you would be well-suited and for this position please apply, or contact Aaron Lowther for more information 07710967011.