Groundworks gang required for work starting 11th January on a new build housing site based in Newcastle.
Gang will consist of : 1 excavator driver, 1 forward tipping dumper driver (who will also do groundworks) and one groundworker
Work will be drainage works and external works around new build housing
- Rate is negotiable we pay CIS or umbrella
- Work is likely to be ongoing for the appropriate candidates
- 39 hours per week
- Must have previous experience working together as a team
- Working for a regional contractor with numerous sites based in and around Newcastle
To apply for this role you must be able to provide the following information
- Proof of CPCS for relevant tickets - 360 excavator, Forward Tipping Dumper
- Picture of either passport or birth certificate and NI number
- 2 working references
Please apply online for this vacancy or call Rachel on 0191 814 1360 / 07808242327 please be prepared to send over proof of documents & references on application.