LGV Driver / Labourer required for work starting Monday 8th Februrary in Gateshead
Please note this role requires a valid CPC drivers card aswell as a CSCS construction card.
Role will include driving LGV van around various locations within the Gateshead / Newcastle Area
You will be required to assist Groundworker / Paviour as and when required as a Highways Labourer once locations are reached.
- £13 phr umbrella with an increase after 12 weeks
- Work is for for 2 months with potential to be extended afterwards
- Please note this role requires a valid CPC card aswell as a CSCS construction card.
To apply for this role you must be able to provide the following information
- Proof of CSCS & CPC card
- Picture of either passport or birth certificate and NI number
- As you are required to work on site you will either have or be prepared to get Manual Handling, Face Fit & Abrasive Wheels
- 2 working references to validate previous experience working within a similar role
- CV or Work Profile
Please apply online for this vacancy or call Rachel on 0191 814 1360 / 07808242327