Group HSEQ Manager
Daniel Owen are currently recruiting for an experienced Health and Safety Manager with a focus on decorating and building refurbishment.
They are looking for a Health and Safety Manager to come on board and working closely with the senior management team to review and develop all aspects of health and safety activity across the company.
- Maintenance of HSEQ management systems
- Advise on health & safety, the process and legal matters
- Maintain records
- Undertake audits
- Monitor & review HSEQ performance, report findings to the senior management and the board
- Instigate training programmes for employees if necessary
- Maintain positive relationships with stakeholders, in particular the HSE, Local Authorities and Environment Agencies
- Undertake and support incident investigations to determine root and underlying causes, and provide recommendations for prevention of reoccurrence.
- NEBOSH National General certificate
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills to a team of direct reporting employees
- Have the ability to be manage a team and be proactive
- Experience within the construction environment as well as CDM 2015 regulations
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- The ability to overcome problems when they arise
If this sounds like a role that suits your profile then feel free to get in touch.