Our established client is currently looking for an experienced Handyman to join their team. The role will be carrying out maintenance on several different commercial buildings.
Our client specialises in Facilities Management and Building Maintenance and work nationwide. They have rapidly grown since first opening and are now a leading provider in Facilities Management within several different industries.
Majority of works are based in the West Midlands however the role is Nationwide
Start date: ASAP
Provided: Van, fuel card and uniform
- Carpentry (hanging doors, fencing, repairs to door closers)
- Basic electrics (replacement of lamps and fittings, for example)
- Basic Plumbing (leak repairs, replacement fittings but no gas work)
- Roofing (leak locating and preventing)
- Decorating (external and internal)
- General Maintenance (gutter repairs, replacing glass, sealants etc)
- Site upkeep and external maintenance (cleaning and mowing)
- Full UK Driving license
- 5 Years' experience within building maintenance
- Must be happy to travel nationwide
If you are interested in the role please call or email Isabelle on 02039170690