We are looking for Handyman to work across London on a permanent basis, carrying out maintenance repairs for a large Social Housing contractor.
A van and fuel card will be supplied.
Daily responsibilities and requirements:
- Carrying out repairs only on voids
- Day to day re-active maintenance work
- All aspects of handyman repairs (carpentry, tiling, painting skills will be beneficial)
- NVQ or City & Guilds
- Clean UK driving licence
- Social Housing experience
- Excellent customer service skills
Tags: handyman, plumber, carpenter, multi trade, plastering, social housing, reactive maintenance