Handyman - Construction
Job Type: Contract
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Long Term
Salary:£15.87 - £18.37
Daniel Owen is an established recruitment consultancy specialising in the placement of quality temporary and permanent workers to all roles in the Built Environment. Working with some of the UK's largest and most respected construction, maintenance, and engineering companies.
A CSCS Labourer is required for a large nation-wide construction company that specialises in commercial refurbishment and fit out projects. Our client is looking for an experienced and hardworking labourer to work on a project based in Great Yarmouth NR31.
- Assisting trades where required
- You will liaise with the site manager and complete the tasks required for the site to run smoothly.
- We expect you to be punctual and arrive to site on time.
Requirements for the Labourer Role:
- Previous experience working on a construction site.#
- A Blue Skilled Worker Card
- A CSCS card.
- It would be favourable if you have a driver's licence however this is not compulsory.
Benefits of the Labour Role:
- Monday to Friday 08:00am - 16:30pm
- Time and a half, paid overtime
- Weekly Pay
If you are interested in hearing more about the Labourer role please call our London Trades & Labour desk and ask for Ethan.