CSCS Handyman Required
Job Type: Contract
Contract Start date: ASAP
Industry: Building and Construction
Location: Monkton Coombe
Salary: GBP 14.00 - GDP 16.00 per hour
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR A Handyman: Daniel Owen are a recruitment company that specialise in placing people within the construction, engineering, rail & maintenance industries.
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a large nationwide construction company that specialises in commercial projects. Our client is looking for a Handyman to support and assist their busy construction team in Monkton Coombe.
The working hours are 7:30am- 5PM Monday to Friday with a potential opportunity for weekend work. The site does have parking available on site.
Daily responsibilities for a Handyman will include:
* Basic Carpentry work
* Setting up signage
* Preparing area for building works
* Ad hoc assisting of work on site
Requirements for the role
* A valid CSCS card
* The ability to perform physical manual labour
* Own PPE - High vis vest, safety glasses, gloves, dust mask and hard hat can be provided by Daniel Owen
* Own basic tools required
* Asbestos Awareness is preferred but not essential
If you feel you would be well-suited for this position please apply, or contact for more information.