CSCS Handyman Required
Job Type: Contract
Contract Start date: ASAP
Industry: Building and Construction
Salary: GBP 12.00 - GDP 14.00 per hour
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR A Handyman: Daniel Owen are a recruitment company that specialise in placing people within the construction, engineering, rail & maintenance industries.
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a large nationwide construction company that specialises in commercial projects. Our client is looking for a Handyman to support and assist their busy construction team in Bristol.
The working hours are 7:45am- 6PM Monday to Friday with a potential opportunity for weekend work. The site is accessible by public transport and does have parking available on site.
Daily responsibilities for a Handyman will include:
* Basic Carpentry work
* Painting and decorating skills
* Preparing area for building works
* Snagging work of finished plots
Requirements for the role
* A valid CSCS card
* The ability to perform physical manual labour
* Own PPE - High vis vest, safety glasses, gloves, dust mask and hard hat can be provided by Daniel Owen
* Own basic tools required
If you feel you would be well-suited for this position please apply, or contact Alex on 0117 937 8050