Daniel Owen are working with a valued client and one of Oxford's most reputable hard landscaping architects. They currently have an exciting opening for an experienced foreman to join their growing team.
If you're a hard landscaping expert, with excellent organisational and communication skills, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Demonstrate initiative and forward-planning
- Be motivated and driven, and be a good role-model to the rest of the team
- Manage and organise a team, ensuring they adhere to the Terms of Employment
- Oversee a project, from start to finish
- Report to Landscape Manager on a daily basis
- Be responsible for the quality of the work done
- Order and sign for skips and materials to the relevant site
- Liaise with clients and suppliers
- Organise staff to best support the Landscape Manager
- Prioritise the needs of the customer at all times
- Ensure staff are operating in a safe, legal and profitable manner
- Encourage staff to improve their knowledge of work, the business, services etc.
- Ensure staff are well supported during their work and understand what is required of them
- Promote teamwork
- Complete job tasks alongside other staff
If you believe yourself capable of the above, there is an excellent package waiting for you, so don't wait and hit APPLY (or contact me directly on 07710 966 909 / ) today!