Daniel Owen are currently working with an established facilities company based in the heart of London. They are currently looking for a hard services site manager to work in a corporate commercial building made up of 65,000 sq ft offices based near Kings Cross. The role is working on a permanent contract with 40 hour week working Monday to Friday. It will consist of overseeing two other engineers one mechanical and one electrical as well as working alongside the facilities team on site.
Role: Hard Services Site Manager
Location: Static based near Kings Cross
Working hours: 40 hour week, Monday to Friday 7am - 4pm with 1 hour unpaid lunch.
Salary: £45,000 - £52,000
Start date: December
- Manage client expectations through implementation of the contract and service delivery always ensuring a high standard of customer service
- Provide leadership to the team of engineers by example and instruction and act as a point of contact for the client and helpdesk on day-to-day engineering issues
- Provide technical support to engineers, operatives, staff, and clients
- Advise Contract Manager and Contract Supervisor on operational and resource matters
- Carry out routine site audits, engineer audits and health & safety inspection audits as required by the Company
- Delivery of toolbox talks to engineers as required by the business
- Maintain a working knowledge of the contract to be implemented
- Inspect and update as required site logbooks/documentation
- Report to helpdesk daily and close down jobs via Simpro/Connect
- Completion of Company documentation in its entirety and in a professional timely manner using Simpro/Connect
- Assist with monthly client reports as required to support the contract.
- To be available for overtime as required by the contract for example, Critical shutdowns etc
- Assist with the production of quotations for remedial and additional works.
- Develop a working knowledge of Company systems and processes ensuring electronic records are kept up to date with all relevant information.
- Ensuring that all M&E installations allocated are kept in a clean, tidy, and serviceable state.
- Supervise specialist sub-contractors as required
- Professional representation of Company Technical and ethical standards
- Regular communication with Helpdesk, Contract Administrators, Supervisors and Managers
- Adherence to Company procedures, policies, risk assessment and method statements
- To work in a safe manager with due regard to the environment and the safety of others
- Comply with legislative requirements relative to the position
- Attend client meetings as required
- Attend training courses and seminars relevant to the job as required by the Company.
- Support Line Managers with relevant skills as requested
- Ensure that planned maintenance and reactive tasks are adequately managed and complete
- Supervisory experience
- Multi-skilled Building Services experience
- Qualifications in either mechanical or electrical (NVQ or City and Guilds)
- Valid IOSH, PASMA and IPAF ( Training will be provided as required)
- Able to lead a team
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in the role please call or email Isabelle on 02039170690 or