Daniel Owen are currently recruiting for a Head Housekeeper to work on behalf of a global Facilities Management client based in Stratford-Upon-Avon.
Head Housekeeper- Facilities Management
Job Type: Permanent, 40 hour per week, rota based, Monday to Sunday, 5 days on, 2 days off
Salary: £30-35K per annum
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Ensure the department runs smoothly this includes, making sure all rotas for your team are in place to cover the needs of the site; deploying team resources most effectively, prioritising to overcome day to day problems.
- Ensuring the specification is being met on-site and they are regularly reviewed with the client and your senior manager.
- Communicate effectively with your team regarding any feedback and ensure they are aware of any issues and ensure the next steps are immediately responded to by liaising with your site supervisors where necessary and using these to build long term improvements with the client.
- Ensure that you complete and submit timesheets/holiday and sickness forms within the given time scales.
- Complete recruitment for entry-level positions and identify any training needs for new starters and current staff.
- Ensure all staff are fully conversant with Health & Safety policies and procedures.as well as being responsible for the stock and the ordering of appropriate equipment.
- Ensure all staff are trained in regards to standards and productivity requirements and that concerns are addressed and re-training completed if necessary
- Responsible for audits and training , achieving the expected standards and guest satisfactions scores
- Housekeeping management experience within a hotel is essential.
- Excellent time management and leadership skills.
- An exceptional eye for detail with the ability to prioritise well and keep the department running ensuring SLAs are met and exceeded.
- Strong knowledge of Hotel/ Housekeeping Health and Safety legislation and be proactive in the reduction of onsite accidents.
- Excellent customer focus with the ability to gain commitment from team members as well as building excellent relationships with clients, customers and team members.
- Must be able to work under pressure and have strong management capability- we work to sometimes very tight deadlines.
- IT literate, especially in Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Paid Holiday.
- Employee Referral Scheme.
- Learning and development opportunities.
- Supportive working culture and future progression opportunities.
- Mobile, legal, bicycle, breakdown, and retail discounts.
- Eye test and glasses reimbursement.
- Cycle 2 work scheme.
If you are interested, or would like to know more regarding the role, please contact the Daniel Owen Facilities Management team today.