Job Role: Health And Safety Advisor
Start date: ASAP
Pay rate: TBC
Daniel Owen are currently recruiting for an experienced Health and Safety Advisor from a Construction background working on a construction site in the Hampshire area.
They are looking for a Health and Safety Advisor to come on board and working closely with the senior management team to review and develop all aspects of health and safety activity across the site.
Duties And Experience Needed
* Must understand all Health and Safety rules and regulations including compliance and management systems (
* Liaising with colleagues and other Head of Departments on a daily basis.
* IOSH and Nebosh certification
* Ability to negotiate issues and plan, prioritise and organise workload
* MUST have a construction background
* To develop, implement safety procedures on site
* Support the Site Manager with Health & Safety related issues
* To manage health and safety related communication
If this sounds like a role that suits your profile, then feel free to get in touch on 01189505011