My client is is one of the UK's leading providers of flexible business spaces and they are currently looking for a Health and Safety Manager based in London.
Permanent role - Monday to Friday (Office Hours)
- Responsibility for the Implementation and delivery of the Group Health and Safety Policy along with the governance and compliance of all associated regulations and statutory requirements.
- Reports to the Operations Director.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Facilitating the delivery of Health, Safety and Compliance Policies, including planning, organisation, control, monitoring and review.
- Chair the Health and Safety Steering Group.
- Provide expert assistance and advice to the business relating to health and safety legislations, regulations and approved codes of practice.
- Ensures that building and site Health and Safety Risk Assessments, Fire Risk Assessments and Legionella Risk Assessments are carried out at the correct frequency and on time at all of the clients buildings and sites.
If you would like to know further details about this position , please apply asap!