We currently have an exciting opportunity for a health and safety manager to work for an established client. Please see more details below:
Role: Health and Safety Manager
Location: Offices based in Waltham Abbey and site based in Central London
Salary: £50 - £60k
Obtain and keep up-to-date company accreditation's
Develop and issue project Health and Safety Paperwork
Construction Phase Plan
Site specific Risk Assessments and Method Statements
Request, review, and comments on contracts RAMS
COVID procedure document
Temporary works Co-Ordinator
Occupational health documentation
Site notification with BSG
Fire risk assessment, fire safety plan
Permits forms, induction forms, toolbox tool forms
Advise on site specific safety risks and develop site specific procedures.
Assist and advise site manager and contract manager on HSWE.
Develop company training matrix and review and propose additional training where required.
Considerate Constructors applications and interviews.
Apply for awards with governing bodies on projects where required.
Weekly internal site audits and reports where required.
Review external audits and advise contracts manager / site manager on improvements.
Investigate any incidents/ near misses and reporting.
Keep up to date with changes in current legislation and implement such changes where relevant.
Attend such courses/seminars run by external sources to enable accurate interpretation of legislation to enable implementation within the organisation.
- Degree or equivalent
- Previous experience in construction health and safety management within the refurbishment sector.
- Qualification in occupational health and safety, such as a masters, NVQ, BSC or NEBOSH national diploma is essential
- IOSH accreditation or similar
- Scaffold inspections certificate
- Temp Works Co-ordinator
- IT literate and a comprehensive understanding of Windows based programmes to include Word, Excel and Outlook is essential.
If you are interested in the role please call or email Isabelle on 02039170690 or