Health and Safety Manager
South London - £45-55k
Repairs & Maintenance
Daniel Owen are currently recruiting for an experienced Health and Safety Manager within Repairs and Maintenance working alongside a large housing association in the South East area.
They are looking for a Health and Safety Manager to come on board and working closely with the senior management team to review and develop all aspects of health and safety activity across the repairs and maintenance division.
- Must understand all Health and Safety rules and regulations including compliance
- Liaising with colleagues, client and principle designers
- Reporting into the business Manager on a day to day basis
- Ability to motivate and mentor staff
- Ability to negotiate issues and plan, prioritise and organise workload
- MUST be able to work at heights
- To manage health and safety related communication and information sharing functions with key professional stakeholders including:
- Health and Safety professionals within the Councils, social housiong and contractor enviroments.
- Internal / external auditors.
- Emergency Planning and Business Continuity Officers
- Risk management Officers
If this sounds like a role that suits your profile then feel free to get in touch.