Duties & Responsibilities:
*Work closely with the corporate Health and Safety team in any matters of safety within the store.
* Create and action H&S Standard Operating Procedures for employees to comply with legislation and best practice.
* Conduct all risk assessments for young workers, pregnant employees and night workers.
* Liaise with agencies on worker's necessary H&S training.
* Complete and action changes for DSE assessments for relevant team members.
* Support and contribute to the training on Allergens, H&S, Fire safety and general. Learning and Development.
* Instigate investigations into any accidents, incidents or complaints.
* Conduct return to work, food safety interviews and manage 'Food Handler - Return to work' form.
* To ensure the highest standards of hygiene and sanitation by:
a) complying with all statutory regulations
b) ensuring proper food storage and handling techniques are utilised by all the kitchen team members
c) ensuring that grooming standards are kept as per employee handbook
* Performs other duties as required or assigned including working in a different department or restaurant, than usually assigned.