Health & Safety Advisor
£45,000 + Package
One of the fastest growing maintenance and repairs contractors in the sector with a real aggressive growth plan for the next 5 years.
Working across the business covering planned works, projects and reactive maintenance. Through the role, the HSE Advisor ensures the effective management of Health & Safety in respect of the Services these include, but are not be limited to:
- Compliance with HS&E legislation and the clients health, safety and environmental requirements
- Interface, communicate, liaise and maintain effective relationships with HSE Management Team
- Produce reports and identify remedial action, ensuring effective implementation
- Ensure that Contractor employees, sub-contractors and suppliers all work in accordance with the clients health, safety and environmental protection requirements
- Monitor housekeeping standards across the Contract, identify and implement improvement activities
- Review and where necessary complete risk assessments, method statements and safe systems of work
- Audit the permit to work process to ensure that contacts Standards are maintained
- Provide COSHH assessments where required and ensure effectiveness of Supply Chain documentation.
- Ensure that PPE is being used in accordance with the clients requirements
- Ensure that health and safety signage and guards are in place and maintained
- Monitor fire precautions to ensure compliance with the clients Standards
- Ensure that all emergency procedures and requirements are in place and are effective
- Ensure that the CDM Regulations are applied where necessary to the clients Standards.
- Organised and able to plan effectively
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Analytical thinking
- Ability to influence others
- HSEQ Coordinator
- Divisional Head of HSEQ
- HSEQ Manager/HSEQ Advisors
- Contract/Site Managers & Directors
- Subcontractors & Suppliers
Level 3 H&S Qualification (such as NEBOSH General Certificate) or newly qualified H&S Graduate (ideal)
To find out more please apply.