We are currently looking to speak to experienced Administrator / Coordinator to join the Maintenance team of our client with a site based in Bristol. The role is based in Fishponds, Bristol where you will be assisting with providing planned, preventative, and responsive maintenance and repairs services. The primary purpose of this role is to provide general administration, phone, and email support to our busy teams to ensure the safe and efficient running of things 'behind the scenes'.
- Monitoring incoming repair requests and uploading them into CAFM system
- You will ensure all relevant information has been captured and recorded within the system
- Liaising with site-based teams where appropriate to ensure all information is clear/accurate
- Responsible for receiving requests for reactive call outs and planning of preventative maintenance visits
- Scheduling the works to the engineers, ensuring relevant access requirements / security is adhered to
- Monitor works to ensure that they complete on time so that the engineer can attend to their next job
- Liaise closely with engineers and contractors and allocate work appropriately, storing documents, and responding to maintenance queries both over the phone and email
- You will play a key part in ensuring that KPIs and SLAs across several contracts are being met whilst you will be given every opportunity to continue your personal and professional development.
- Demonstrate previous strong administration / coordinator experience
- Keen to grow and progress career
- Experience within fast paced role
- Desirable to have gained with maintenance company/contractor
- IT Literate with strong Microsoft office skills
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in the role please call or email Isabelle on 02039170690 or