Perform reception, administration, organisational and secretarial duties efficiently and effectively on behalf of the building in which you are located.
Monday - Friday
- Help facilitate the through flow of personnel by managing access via the building entrance.
- Maintain a tidy and efficient reception area, providing a prompt a courteous reception for visitors, telephone callers and other staff.
- Maintenance of fob access system and fire list.
- Handling phone calls and distributing/taking messages as appropriate.
- Sorting incoming mail and distributing accordingly.
- Sorting, packaging and franking outgoing mail including special/recorded delivery and couriers.
- Ensure franking machine is working and in credit.
- Cash handling (car parking and Christmas collection).
- Distribution of weekly notices (H&S, announcements etc.), including maintenance of notice boards.
- Ensure all marketing literature in reception is kept current.
- Organising and monitoring allocation of car parking spaces for staff and visitors.
- Maintaining stock levels of stationery and ordering supplies as appropriate.
- Ordering of timesheets and WRS pads.
- Ordering branded stationery (business cards etc.) and branded goods (pens etc.).
- Ordering uniforms and PPE.
- Maintaining stock levels of tea, coffee, sugar etc. as appropriate.
- Manage vending machine contractors.
- Coordinate and correspond with office cleaners.
- Equipment calibration and record keeping.
- Assisting QHSE, HR and the legal team where required.
- Training records.
- Audit input.
- Waste recording.
- Assist with operational reports.
What we are looking for
- Friendly and approachable.
- Professional at all times.
- Smart appearance.
- Able to prioritise own workload.
- Able to work to deadlines.
- IT literate.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Prompt and reliable.
Please call Kerry on 0161 886 9670 or email Kerry at .