Highways operative required to work on a local authority contract based in Newcastle starting end of May.
Will be working as a driver / labourer and working alongside groundworkers and paviours.
Role will be to drive pick up and assist groundworkers mainly on drainage schemes. Your role will also be laying bit-mac/asphalt, operating road roller & using a stihl saw
Role will be
- Rate is £13 phr umbrella, CIS is not an option for this contract
- Rate increases after 12 weeks to £15
- Ongoing work
- Applicants must be able to drive as will be working across numerous sites and locations within the Newcastle area.
- 39 hours per week
- CV will be required for this role
Ideal candidate will have
- Previous experience working as a groundworks labourer or Groundworker
- Ride on Roller / Forward Tipping Dumper Ticket
- Face fit
- Manual handling
- Asbestos awareness
- Full driving licence
To apply for this role you must be able to provide the following information
- Proof of CSCS & any relevant cards
- Proof of valid driving license
- Picture of either passport or birth certificate and NI number
- 2 working references to validate previous experience working within a similar role
Please apply online for this vacancy or call Rachel on 0191 814 1360 / 07808242327