Groundworks gang required for pipelaying works starting middle of February on a large north east highways project.
Each gang will consist of : 1 excavator driver, 1 forward tipping dumper driver (who will also do groundworks) and one pipelayer
- Rate is negotiable we pay CIS or umbrella
- Work is likely to be ongoing for the appropriate candidates
- Monday - Thursday 10 hours per day, Friday 8 hours
- Each candidate will require a valid fit to work medical
- Must have previous experience in laying pipes / working within a team doing this
- 1 person must have valid confined spaces ticket
- This is initially an agency contract but there is the potential for a permanent placement during the project.
To apply for this role you must be able to provide the following information
- Proof of CPCS for relevant tickets - 360 excavator, Forward Tipping Dumper
- Proof of confined spaces (min of one person within gang)
- Streetworks is desired but not essential
- Picture of either passport or birth certificate and NI number
- 2 working references
Candidates will be submitted to the hiring client before the end of next week for review.
CV's / Profiles are highly desired
Please apply online for this vacancy or call 0191 814 1360 please be prepared to send over proof of documents & references on application.