Experienced site manager required for the construction of a new bridge over the A27 in Chichester. 20 week project.
Setting out engineer also required.
Ideally to be local to the area please.
Site Work includes:
- Site set up
- RC pile caps & foundations.
- Vehicle Restraint System installation.
- Bridge installation supervision.
Daily tasks will include but not limited to:
- Site day-to-day H&S
- Inductions, RAMS and site paperwork.
- Plant&Material procurement
- Daily diary sheets.
- Cost control.
- Day-to-day site management.
- Quality control.
- Sub-contractor management.
- Setting out.
- SSSTS or SMSTS
- Highways Passport (not essential)
- First aid
Experience on working on highways jobs such as smart motorways is preferable as we are installing a new bridge over the A27.