We're recruiting a Hire Controller to join a Plant department. Based at a plant office in Bordon, you will join a fast-paced, well organised working environment.
To be considered for the role you must have:
- Previous experience in plant/tools hire.
- A flexible approach and be able to work under pressure with a can-do attitude.
- Strong IT skills including advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Knowledge of Syrinx is a plus.
- A good track record of building and maintaining relationships with internal teams and the supply chain.
- Strong coordination, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- The ability to work to a budget and mitigate unnecessary costs.
Key responsibilities include:
- Coordinating Plant department operations.
- Deputising for the Plant Manager during periods of absence.
- Managing and processing hire requests.
- Placing orders in a timely manner.
- Collecting, analysing, and preparing Plant department reports.
- Facilitating appropriate communication and correspondence between external and internal contacts.
- Inputting invoices and dealing with invoice queries.
Job type: Full-time
Working hours: 7.00-16.30
Site location: Bordon, Hampshire GU35