- Clean all internal communal areas as directed by the Community Officer, to include: corridors, communal lounges and kitchens, internal doors, bin stores, laundry rooms and equipment.
- Ensure communal equipment is well maintained, eg: descaling of relevant equipment, cleaning of filters.
- Clean windows and glass in communal areas (porches, doors, screens) as required.
Materials and Equipment
- To ensure that all equipment (including fire safety equipment) is maintained and tested as per procedure and to respond to alarm activation's as appropriate.
- Be responsible for managing the cleaning materials, including ordering stock and ensuring that inventories and COSHH sheets are up to date and adhered to.
Need to have good experience of cleaning and awareness of Health & Safety issues
Looking for someone to start ASAP