Daniel Owen are seeking an HR Administrator to join our growing recruitment business based in Central Reading. Reporting to the Operations Director you will provide HR support services for our teams across 11 offices. You will need to be a highly organised, with excellent administration skills and a good knowledge of HR processes, with the ability to set up and manage efficient systems. Previous experience in HR administration is required. This is a hands-on role that requires a responsive individual, with a can-do attitude, who can work collaboratively and at pace with other business functions.
The role involves working with alongside the Head of Talent Development and Operations Director to provide a full HR service to the business and includes but is not limited to:
- All HR administration including contracts, employment and payroll changes
- Employee relations - providing HR support and advice on disciplinary, performance and absence management issues
- Administration of the Company appraisal system
- Staff payroll and benefits administration
- Absence management and reporting
- HR Policy - ensuring HR policies are up to date and suitable
- Training administration, records and bookings including apprenticeship management and working with apprenticeship providers
- HR information system management
- Managing the Company intranet
- Other ad hoc requirements, including some facilities and fleet management
We're looking for a trustworthy and professional HR Administrator who can demonstrate a successful track record of working in a commercial environment. An up to date knowledge and understanding of employment law and its application is preferred. Knowledge or experience of the recruitment sector would be an advantage but is not a pre-requisite.
You will be:
- Highly organised with excellent administration skills and attention to detail
- A strong communicator, confident working with stake holders at all level within the business
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Focused, persistent, trustworthy and professional
- Strong aptitude for systems and processes, computer literate across all Microsoft packages
- Team player with the ability and confidence to work independently
- A can do attitude, prepared to go above and beyond
What we offer:
Benefits include contributory pension scheme, generous holiday allowance, retailer and gym discounts, Company trips and events, free on-site parking. The role is based in our office in Central Reading though some travel to other offices may be required.
Key terms: HR Administrator, HR Advisor, HR co-ordinator, HR Officer, HR generalist