HR Administrator Role available
Modern office in Hatfield with Hybrid working available
- To assist and support the business and HR in providing a comprehensive HR administration service.
- To act as a first point of contact for all customers to the Human Resources team.
- To be the primary contact and systems administrator for queries on our HR systems and to assist with reaching resolutions.
- To provide an effective Human Resources administration service relating to the employment life cycle.
- To co-ordinate HR recruitment processes and lead on boarding inductions, and ensure systems are accurately updated and maintained
- To ensure accurate HR records are maintained for all employees.
- To provide HR reports as required
Qualifications or Required Experience: Consider what necessary qualifications or experience is needed to do the job. Ensure you consider Age Regulations when making statements.
- Proven work experience as a HR Administrator or relevant role
- Effectively managing enquiries via e-mail, telephone and face to face
- Computer Literate in MS Office
- Ability to work on own initiative and as a team member
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organised and efficient administration skills