We are seeking an HR Administrator to join our growing recruitment business based in Central Reading. This is Maternity Cover for a fixed term period of 9 months - working full time Monday to Friday.
Reporting to the Operations Director you will provide HR support services for our teams across 12 offices. You will need to be a highly organised, with excellent administration skills and a good knowledge of HR processes, with the ability to set up and manage efficient systems. Previous experience in HR administration is required. This is a hands-on role that requires a responsive individual, with a can-do attitude, who can work collaboratively and at pace with other business functions.
The role involves working with alongside the Operations Director to provide a full HR service to the business and includes but is not limited to:
- All HR administration including contracts, employment and payroll changes
- Employee relations - providing HR support and advice on disciplinary, performance and absence management issues
- Administration of the Company appraisal system
- Staff payroll and benefits administration
- Absence management and reporting
- HR Policy - ensuring HR policies are up to date and suitable
- Training administration, records and bookings including apprenticeship management and working with apprenticeship providers
- HR information system management
We're looking for a trustworthy and professional HR Administrator who can demonstrate a successful track record of working in a commercial environment. An up-to-date knowledge and understanding of employment law and its application is preferred. Knowledge or experience of the recruitment sector would be an advantage but is not a pre-requisite.
You will be:
- Highly organised with excellent administration skills and attention to detail
- A strong communicator, confident working with stake holders at all levels within the business
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Focused, persistent, trustworthy and professional
- Strong aptitude for systems and processes, computer literate across all Microsoft packages
- Team player with the ability and confidence to work independently
- A can do attitude, prepared to go above and beyond
What we offer:
Benefits include contributory pension scheme, generous holiday allowance, retailer and gym discounts, Company trips and events, free on-site parking. The role is based in our office in Central Reading though some travel to other offices may be required.