My client is a Property Services company based in London. They require a HR Manager to join their growing company.
Key purpose: To manage all HR processes including hiring and interviewing staff, administering holiday, salary, payment methods, enforcing policies and managing company benefits.
- Managing recruits, interviews, hires, and training of new staff
- Managing talent acquisition process, which may include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants
- Oversees the daily work flow
- Collaborating with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for opening
- Completing staff and company performance evaluations
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in line with company policies
- Understand and execute the human resource and talent strategy, relating to current and future talent needs, recruiting and retention
- Providing support to investigate allegations of wrongdoing, and terminations
- Understanding trends in compensation and benefits, researching competitive base and incentive pay programs to retain top talent
- Maintaining knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law
- Maintaining all compliance, and compliance training for all staff
- Oversees employee disciplinary meetings, terminations and exit interviews
- Creates learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities
If you have the relevant experience and are immediately available please apply with your most recent CV.