I am currently recruiting a HSEQ Coordinator / Advisor for a highly respected Construction organisation based on Teesside.
The business are privately owned, multi award winning and operate across a broad variety of sectors. Due to ongoing growth and project wins, they have created a new position to support the Compliance Manager to ensure that all elements of their activities meet and exceed company and industry standards for Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality.
- To assist the Regulatory/Compliance Manager in the implementation of any changes relating to Safety, Health, Environment and Quality
- Carry out Health and Safety Audits on Site
- To monitor the quality standards and ensure the company is adhering to the standards of ISO:9001 and 14001
- Carry out regular site inspections to ensure that standards are being met in relation to SHEQ
- To monitor the safety of both Employees and Sub-Contractors working for the business
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
Full working knowledge of CDM 2015
- Experience / working knowledge of ISO standards
- Knowledge of Health & Safety Regulations
- Organisational skills
- Strong I.T. skills