I am currently looking for a HVAC Building Services Engineer to work for one of our well-known clients. The role is mobile based in and around London carrying out service and maintenance to commercial buildings.
The company is based in central London and have several long-term contracts with high profile clients. They offer a wide range of services including facilities management and maintenance operating nationwide.
Role: HVAC Building Services Engineer
Location: Mobile based in and around London
Start date: ASAP
Salary: £38 - £40k
Provided: Van + Fuel card (Please only apply if you have a driving license)
- You will ensure all delegated Reactive Works and PPM's are completed within the contract defined time SLA's & KPI's
- Keep up to date records of inspections
- Build strong relationships with Clients/ Suppliers and staff
- Ensure all works are delivered to a high safety standard including Risk Assessments and Method statements etc.
- Attending different sites to carry out service and maintenance
- Fault finding
- Carrying out repairs and maintenance
- Service and test all HVAC Systems
- An NVQ or City and Guilds in an HVAC-related field or equivalent
- F - Gas certificate
- Maintenance / PPM background in maintenance
- Health and safety training
- Full UK Driving license
If you are interested in the role please call or email Isabelle on 02039170690 or