I am currently looking for a HVAC Building Services Engineer to work for one of our well-known clients. The role is mobile based in and around London carrying out service and maintenance to commercial buildings.
Our established lFM Client who is based in central London have several long-term contracts with high profile clients. They have built a number of long term relationships with multiple clients nationwide and are currently looking for an experience HVAC Building Services Engineer to join their team.
Role: HVAC Building Services Engineer
Location: Mobile based in and around London
Start date: ASAP
Salary: £40 - £42K
Provided: Van + Fuel card (Please only apply if you have a driving license)
- You will ensure all delegated Reactive Works and PPM's are completed within the contract defined time SLA's & KPI's
- Keep up to date records of inspections
- Build strong relationships with Clients/ Suppliers and staff
- Ensure all works are delivered to a high safety standard including Risk Assessments and Method statements etc.
- Attending different sites to carry out service and maintenance
- Fault finding
- Carrying out repairs and maintenance
- Service and test all HVAC Systems
- An NVQ or City and Guilds in an HVAC-related field or equivalent
- F - Gas certificate
- Maintenance / PPM background in maintenance
- Health and safety training
- Full UK Driving license
If you are interested in the role please call or email Isabelle on 02039170690 or