Job Type: Temporary (4-6 weeks)
Start date: Immediate
Industry: Building and Construction
Salary: GBP 16.00 - GBP 18.00 per hour
Daniel Owen are a recruitment company that specialise in placing people within the construction, engineering, rail & maintenance industries. We are currently recruiting on behalf of a large nationwide construction company that specialises in commercial projects.
Our client is looking for an experienced and hardworking HVAC to join a project based in Luton. The site does have parking but is accessible by public transport. The contract is 4-6 weeks, with working hours being 8am-6pm, Monday-Friday.
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Have the skills and ability to carry out complex fault diagnosis and repairs as well as basic maintenance to HVAC equipment.
- be certified in the Safe Handling of Refrigerants
- have experience in cleaning, checking, testing and services HVAC equipment after each hire.
- understand the importance of completing accurate paperwork and also the importance of attaching warning labels and PDI tags.
Requirements for the role
* The ability to perform physical manual labour
* Own PPE - High vis vest, safety glasses, gloves, dust mask and hard hat can be provided by Workmates & Daniel Owen
* Own tools required