I am currently looking for experienced HVAC Engineers who are looking for their next role within facilities management. The role is working mobile across Central London and the home counties carrying out HVAC duties across high profile commercial contracts.
The company are a established facilities management based in Central London who has been around for over ten years and have built and maintained a number of client relationships with prestigious clients.
Role: HVAC Engineer
Location: Mobile based in and around London
Start date: ASAP
Salary: £40000 - £42000
Provided: Van + Fuel card (Please only apply if you have a driving license)
- You will ensure all delegated Reactive Works and PPMs are completed within the contract defined time SLA's & KPI's
- Working on multi tenanted buildings
- Experience dealing with several different clients
- Keep up to date records of inspections
- Build strong relationships with Clients/ Suppliers and staff
- Ensure all works are delivered to a high safety standard including Risk Assessments and Method statements etc.
- Attending different sites to carry out service and maintenance
- Fault finding
- Carrying out repairs and maintenance
- Service and test all HVAC Systems
- An NVQ or City and Guilds in an HVAC-related field or equivalent
- F - Gas certificate
- Maintenance / PPM background in maintenance
- Experience working with multi-tenanted buildings
- Health and safety training
- Full UK Driving license
If you are interested in the role please call or email Isabelle on 02039170690 or