I currently have an exciting opportunity for a HVAC Engineer to work for an M&E contractor. The role is mobile working in and around Central London on a variety of different commercial buildings carrying out maintenance, servicing, fault finding and repairs.
The company is an established contractor who specialise in HVAC with offices based in Essex. They have a number of high profile clients based in London so they are looking for an experience HVAC operative to join their team.
Role: HVAC Engineer
Location: Mobile based in and around London
Start date: ASAP
Provided: Van + Fuel card (Please only apply if you have a driving license)
- You will ensure all delegated Reactive Works and PPM's are completed within the contract defined time SLA's & KPI's
- Keep up to date records of inspections
- Build strong relationships with Clients/ Suppliers and staff
- Ensure all works are delivered to a high safety standard including Risk Assessments and Method statements etc.
- Attending different sites to carry out service and maintenance
- Fault finding
- Carrying out repairs and maintenance
- Service and test all HVAC Systems
- An NVQ or City and Guilds in an HVAC-related field or equivalent
- F - Gas certificate
- Maintenance / PPM background in maintenance
- Health and safety training
- Full UK Driving license
If you are interested in the role please call or email Isabelle on 02039170690 or