I am looking for teams of Insulation Engineers or single engineers who are willing to work in a team to start work initially on a site in Berwick.
My client is a leading local M&E subcontractor and they have 60 houses on a site in Berwick to complete before moving on to their next project. They are looking for experienced Insulation Engineers to help on this scheme and then move on to their next project too. They carry out work in and around the North East area and have expressed an interest in taking candidates on a permanent basis if the initial contract works out.
Day to day duties include but are not limited to:
- Remove bricks and existing insulation with Stewart Energy Extraction Machines
- Drill holes to specified drill pattern
- working off ladders or other access equipment
- Installation of Bead CWI products
- Re-point drilled holes on exterior of property to match original mortar as closely as possible
- Check that all air-bricks and flues are clear
- To attend and pass ACOPs and CSCS training/tests as required
- Ensure all necessary paperwork relating to work is available and recorded accurately
- Flexible approach to working hours and working location
- Ensure that the professional image and quality standards of the company are maintained
- Strictly adhere to all Health and Safety procedures
Candidates must have a full UK driving licence and CSCS Card, skilled in the trade. I am willing to have sensible conversations with candidates who show comitment to the role in relation to hourly rate on the basis this is an excellent opportunity for the right team/individual.
Please apply within or call Abby on 0191 814 1360 / 07711556949.