My client urgently requires an Intermediate Quantity Surveyor with a Civils and Groundworks background, based in North London. This is a specialist contractor who are looking to grow an already successful team, delivering prestigious projects within the London and South East.
Values of projects can typically range from £500k-5m.
The ideal Quantity Surveyor will be responsible for projects on multiple sites as required and role will involve:
- Manage day to day commercial and contract activities.
- Sub-contract procurement ensuring maximum value for money.
- Sub-contract valuations and final accounts.
- Preparation of Compensation Events/Variations.
- Contractual correspondence.
- Commercial reporting.
- It is also essential for the ideal Quantity Surveyor to have the following experience:
- A relevant professional Quantity Surveying qualification or proficient management experience within the construction industry.
- Degree, HNC or equivalent in Construction/Building or working towards.
If you are interested, please apply at your earliest opportunity or contact Stephen Barker and Daniel Owen Ltd for further information.