Daniel Owen are currently recruiting for an Intermediate Quantity Surveyor in York for a National Contractor, to work within their Retail arm of the business. Based in York, you would be working alongside a Senior QS and the Surveying Director with Blue chip clients nationally. My client offers good scope for progression for the right candidate. You would occasionally have to travel to sites nationally but the majority of the time would be based in York at my clients head office.
- Valuations and final accounts
- Subcontractor procurement
- Design Procurement
- Sub contractor and client invoices
- Internal valuations and CVRs
- University Degree in Quantity Surveying
- Retail & fit out experience
- Experienced working with fast paced projects and clients
- Exceptional Communication skills
If you're currently looking for your next role as an intermediate quantity surveyor or would like more information, please get in touch on 07715 493626 or apply to this advert with your CV.