London St Pauls, City of London
£20,000 - £25,000K Per Annum + Commission, incentives and Rewards
We are currently looking for an internal Recruiter to join our highly successful Internal Recruitment team in our office based in London. This an exciting opportunity for an Internal Recruiter to join a busy team with great potential for career progression and fast track growth. An internal recruiters role is fast-paced, dynamic, rewarding and every day is an exciting new challenge. For those who show passion, commitment, and determination, you will have the opportunity to maximise your experience in a high energy and successful environment.
What you will be doing as a Recruitment Administrator:
- Providing assistance to stakeholders such as Directors, Managers & Team Leaders
- Managing Stakeholders
- Advertising roles
- Maintaining our internal Database
- Posting regular content on social media to boost Candide engagement
- Sourcing new candidates from ad response, our internal data base and through social media platforms
- carrying out check ins for all new starters
- Managing the recruitment process including all administration duties
- Confirming offer details and drafting up new starter forms
We are looking for a highly professional hard worker with a depth and breadth of Internal Recruitment experience who is a self-starter and has the ability to work on their own initiative. This role will see you working closely with our Key Account Manager handling some of Daniel Owen's largest accounts ensuring that the best service possible is delivered.
What can we offer you?
- A team of people that genuinely want to work with you and pulls together to create a fantastic atmosphere to work in.
- A totally inclusive environment where everybody counts. From, the incredibly warm welcome offered to new starters through to the company-wide birthday celebrations and acknowledgements of personal and career achievements.
- A real sales buzz where people bounce off each other and support each other to achieve great results.
- Additional individual and team quarterly incentives including holiday incentives and a comprehensive training programme
This is all in addition to the benefits every recruitment business should offer; benefits portals, a day off for your birthday, length of service recognition, a holiday buy-back and sell-back scheme and very importantly, career pathways that enable individuals to fulfil their potential.
Still Interested? Please call our Internal Recruitment team on 0207 651 4034 for a confidential chat or apply directly to be contacted within the next 48 hours.
Key Terms: Administrator, Admin, Compliance, Compliance Admin, Compliance Administrator, Recruitment Administrator, Internal Recruiter,k Recruitment Manager, Internal Recruitment, defined career path, Property Services, construction staffing, modern company culture