London St Pauls, City of London
£20,000 - £25,000K Per Annum + Commission, incentives and Rewards
We are currently looking for an internal Recruiter to join our highly successful Internal Recruitment team in our office based in London. This an exciting opportunity for an Internal Recruiter to join a busy team with great potential for career progression and fast track growth. An internal recruiters role is fast-paced, dynamic, rewarding and every day is an exciting new challenge. For those who show passion, commitment, and determination, you will have the opportunity to maximise your experience in a high energy and successful environment. A Internal Recruitment role is not based around a hard sale, the role is focused on sourcing the right candidates for stakeholders and guiding people through their internal career with the business.
What you will be doing as a Recruitment Administrator:
- Providing assistance to stakeholders such as Directors, Managers & Team Leaders
- Managing Stakeholders
- Advertising roles
- Maintaining our internal Database
- Posting regular content on social media to boost Candide engagement
- Sourcing new candidates from ad response, our internal data base and through social media platforms
- carrying out check ins for all new starters
- Managing the recruitment process including all administration duties
- Confirming offer details and drafting up new starter forms
- Assisting all people throughout the business with queries and questions they have regarding progression, commission & jobs specifications
- Training new starters on social media & advert writing
- Liaising with HR
- Reporting in to Directors & CEO
- Carry out interviews face to face and over the telephone
We are looking for a highly professional hard worker with a depth and breadth of Internal Recruitment experience who is a self-starter and has the ability to work on their own initiative. This role will see you working closely with Directors, Managers and Team Leaders to assist with recruiting the best possible match for their live requirements
What can we offer you?
- A generous basic salary and a competitive commission scheme.
- Holiday buy and Sell Back Scheme plus a free day's holiday for your birthday.
- Best practice in-house training and coaching to support your career development. This is a full dedicated training programme across a planned career pathway, not just in your first week!
- Quarterly incentives e.g. 5-star restaurants, Crystal Maze, Flight Club, Bounce and others.
- Anniversary Awards, Performance Milestone Awards, Treat Vouchers and additional sales events that you can earn rewards from.
- Opportunity to go on two company-funded holidays per year in locations like Palma, Budapest, Alicante, Prague, Marbella and Monaco.
- Perk portals with retail, gym & cinema discounts.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Healthcare scheme
Still Interested? Please call our Internal Recruitment team on 0207 651 4034 for a confidential chat or apply directly to be contacted soon!
Key Terms: Administrator, Admin, Compliance, Compliance Admin, Compliance Administrator, Recruitment Administrator, Internal Recruiter, Recruitment Manager, Internal Recruitment, defined career path, Property Services, construction staffing, modern company culture