Job Title - Internal Site Manager
Rate - £240 a day
Location - Bath, Somerset
Our client, a leading main contractor specialise in all types of projects within the education, healthcare, local authority, private commercial and high end residential sectors. They have built a solid reputation within the construction market and are now looking to add to their production team as their project portfolio is rapidly increasing. Our client is now looking to recruit an experienced Site Manager who will come on board and drive the project forward to be completed to budget and on time.
Reporting to our client's project manager, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Ensure that the programme deadlines are achieved
- Assist the contractors and subcontractors to ensure they have a full understanding of the required program dates
- Managing the job productivity in accordance to the design, drawings and project specification.
- Ensure that all building operations are carried out in line with current health and safety standards and that all method statements and risk assessments have been reviewed and checklists completed
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest standards of quality
- Assess the quality of work at all stages
To be successful in the role you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- CSCS Card
- MUST have experience in Grade II listed building or heritage project experience.
- Experience in management of Construction Projects
- BSc or MSc in Construction Management or relevant equivalent
If you would like to be considered for this role or any other opportunities, please submit your CV, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Charlie Raife on 0207 248 0000.