My client are a 5* Serviced Office provider based in and around Central London. They are looking for an exceptional IT Engineer who can liaise with their clients and solve any IT issues or faults.
This role is responsible for providing in house technical support services to the customers, including desktop and network support, IT set up, site survey, equipment and application audit and troubleshooting services. To provide an excellent customer service experience to aid customer retention, increase profitability and to enhance the end user IT experience.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide clients with technical services to assist them in setting up the IT requirements for the offices while providing the highest levels of customer service always
- Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems related to their network, desktops or additional network devices
- Install and configure IT equipment
- Install authorised software to laptops and desktops
- Patching of network and phones
- Assist with the IT audits for each centre in conjunction with the Director of IT Services and Customer Services Director.
- Assist the centres in maintaining an up to date log of equipment in the centre comms rooms
- Monitor and manage the IT Support mailbox, ensuring all emails are replied to within 24 hours
Customer Relations Responsibilities
- Maintain excellent a first-class level of customer service ensuring that all customers are treated efficiently and in an appropriate manner
- Provide orientation and guidance to clients on how to operate new software and computer equipment
- Organize and schedule upgrades and maintenance without deterring others from completing their work
- Providing recommendation to our clients to ensure users get maximum benefits from them
- Provide desktop & network support for Internal Staff on an as requested basis along with field engineers
Essential Key Competencies
- Experience within a similar business environment with high levels of customer service
- Ability to multi task
- Excellent administration, organisation and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate and relate well with people from a variety of backgrounds and levels
- Ability to work as part of a team but without close supervision
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Quick learner
- Resilience and tenacity in problem solving with customer enquiries, requests and complaints
- Flexibility in working hours
- Good communicator with the ability to clearly understand customer requirements
- Highly organised
- "Going the extra mile" to deliver timely fixes or updates for customers
- A quick learner and be keen to learn new technologies.
- Troubleshooting, owning, resolving cases and keeping the client informed
- Be proficient on all platforms used by the company including CONNECT, Medusa, SharePoint & Office 365 Admin portal