Superb apprenticeship opportunity for an IT Support Apprentice to join a highly experienced IT team in a growing recruitment business in Central Reading. If you're passionate about technology, love to solve problems, and want a role in IT Support, then this role presents an exciting opportunity.
The IT Support Apprentice provides the first point of contact for employees across the business. The team deals with everything technical within the business from CRM queries to resolving and advising on technical problems related to the Windows infrastructure in our private cloud.
The IT Support Apprentice role covers all aspects of solving our customer's software issues such as invoice analysis queries or financial accounting challenges and involves SQL Database work.
The IT Technical Support Apprentice covers all aspects of the Windows Platform, printers, connections, and Servers.
This is a busy role in an evolving environment. The role is based in Central Reading, minutes walk from the town centre with free on-site parking, but will involve travel as required to our London and regional offices.
To be considered for this opportunity, you must be an excellent team player and be able to demonstrate:
- A good level of computer literacy with strong analytical skills
- Customer support or service experience
- Enthusiasm for IT and Technology
- A pro-active and persistent approach to problem solving and resolution
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What can we offer you?
- Excellent training and career progression prospects
- The opportunity to study for professional qualifications via an apprenticeship route
- Competitive basic salary and company pension
- Generous holiday allowance
- A range of benefits including retailer, entertainment & gym membership discounts
Daniel Owen are an established recruitment business, specialising in the placement of both temporary and permanent workers in the construction, rail and property services sectors.
To find out more about how important company culture is to us, please visit our website or Careers With Us page on Linkedin.
To apply please submit your CV via the link.
Key terms; IT, IT support, Apprentice, Apprenticeship, First Line Support Technician, IT Apprentice, professional qualification, NVQ