IT Support Technician
£18K-£25K Per annum
Opportunity for an IT Support Technician to join a highly experienced IT team in a growing recruitment business in Central Reading. If you're passionate about technology, love to solve problems, and want a role in IT Support, then this role presents an exciting opportunity.
The IT Support Technician provides the first point of contact for employees. The IT Team deal with everything technical within the business from CRM queries to resolving and advising on technical problems related to the Windows infrastructure in our private cloud.
The IT Support Technician's duties will include;
- Taking details from colleagues about their IT problems
- Tracking work in progress and recording issues & solutions using our company HelpDesk
- Finding and fixing faults
- Updating our online knowledge base
- Servicing equipment like printers, projectors and IT networks
- Setting up new equipment such as laptops, mobile phones and thin clients
- Training people on new systems, both face-to-face and online
This is a busy role in an evolving environment. The role is based in Central Reading, 10 minutes walk from the town centre with free on-site parking, but will involve travel, when required, to our London and Regional offices.
To be considered for this opportunity, you must be an excellent team player and be able to demonstrate:
- A good level of computer literacy with strong analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Customer Support or Customer Service experience, preferably in a similar role
- Enthusiasm for IT and Technology
- A pro-active and persistent approach to problem solving and resolution
What can we offer you?
- Excellent training and career progression prospects
- The opportunity to study for professional qualifications via an apprenticeship route
- Competitive basic salary and company pension
- Generous holiday allowance
- A range of benefits including retailer, entertainment & gym membership discounts
Daniel Owen are an established recruitment business, specialising in the placement of both temporary and permanent workers in the Construction, Rail, and Property Services sectors.
To find out more about how important company culture is to us, please visit our website or visit our Instagram at Danielowen_recruitment.
If you would like to find out more, please give a member of our In-house recruitment team a call today on 0207 651 4034 or apply directly.
Key Terms: Recruitment agency, Construction, IT Support, IT Helpdesk, IT Technician, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Trainee, recruiter, s recruiter, rapid career, defined career path, Rail, construction staffing, modern company culture, established sales database, temp recruitment, Reading.