Whether you're just starting out, looking for a career change, or eager to build new skills in your current role, we have the job for you. We're looking for an IT Support Technician to join the highly experienced Internal IT team in our growing recruitment business in Central Reading. If you're passionate about technology, love to solve problems, and want a role in IT Support, then this role presents an exciting opportunity.
The successful candidate will be someone who can blend first rate customer service skills with hands on IT support. . Our IT Team deal with everything technical within the business from CRM queries to resolving and advising on technical problems related to Windows 365, Microsoft SQL and Azure AD.
The IT Support Technician's duties will include;
- Responsibilities will include;
- Providing end user workplace support through a mixture of remote tools, telephone assistance and Deskside support
- Take ownership and management of tickets, including responsibility for the resolution and timely functional escalation within contracted SLAs.
- Keeping our Sharepoint knowledge base up-to-date
- Servicing equipment like printers, projectors and our IT network
- Setting up new equipment such as laptops and mobile phones
- You will also help to training on new systems, both face-to-face and remotely
This is a busy role in an evolving environment. Based in Central Reading, we're 10 minutes walk from the town centre with free on-site parking. The role will involve travel, only when required, to our London and Regional offices.
To be considered for this opportunity, you must be an excellent team player and be able to demonstrate:
- A high level of computer literacy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Customer Support or Customer Service experience, preferably in a similar role
- Enthusiasm for IT and Technology
- A pro-active and persistent approach to problem solving and resolution
What can we offer you?
- Excellent training and career progression prospects
- The opportunity to study for professional qualifications via an apprenticeship route
- Competitive basic salary and company pension
- Generous holiday allowance
- A range of benefits including life assurance & healthcare
Daniel Owen are an established recruitment business, specialising in the placement of both temporary and permanent workers in the Construction, Rail, and Property Services sectors.
To find out more about how important company culture is to us, please visit our website or visit our Instagram at Danielowen_recruitment.
If you would like to find out more, please give a member of our In-house recruitment team a call today on 0207 651 4034 or apply directly.