Joiners needed for work with a large regional contractor specialising in the redevelopment of residential properties. Our client is looking for experienced Joiners for work on a large Fire Door replacement scheme in the Newcastle area.
The scheme is due to start in November 2019 and is expected to last for a minimum of 6-8 weeks, with further work being available on other upcoming projects.
Details of the role:
- Newcastle based
- 40 Hours per week
- Opportunity of long term work
- Working for a large regional contractor
Requirements for the role:
- Experience working within fire door installation
- Valid CSCS card & Relevant PPE
- Asbestos Awareness certificate
If you feel you would be well suited for this role, please apply or Contact Ellis on 0191 814 1360 for more information.