Job Type: Temp-Perm
Start date: Immediate
Time: Monday - Friday (8 Hours a day)
Rate: £17.43 per hour
Salary: £29,000 p/annum
What will you actually be doing in this job?
- Carrying out all types of joinery repairs to both tenanted & vacant properties as well pre-planned upgrade works.
- Carrying out all your repairs with an ethos of "Right First Time"
- Keeping all records as required, either on paper or using your PDA
- Making measurements, quantification and procure materials as required
- To be able to do general wall tiling to a good standard
The essential requirements of the job role:
- Experience of working competently in all disciplines normally expected of a qualified joiner
- Experience of working in a customer service environment
- Experience of maximising the number of jobs completed and repairs in a single visit
- City & Guilds Craft Certificate in joinery (NVQ2) or equivalent
- Due to the nature of the role, a full driving license is required, and a driving assessment will take place due to the role requiring use of a company provided van.
Please call Kerry on 07395883655 / 0161 886 9670 or email across your interest/CV or Apply on here.