Client: Sub Contractor - External Envelopes
Location: East London/Essex
We have a wealth of expertise in both the commercial and residential sectors. We are specialists in fully supported roofing, facades and cladding systems for all types of projects. We have a formidable track record producing bespoke projects throughout the UK and Europe.
We are seeking to employ enthusiastic and self-motivated professionals within this specialised industry, to carry out duties on a variety of prestigious buildings and bespoke projects both in the UK and overseas.
We offer competitive salaries to the right person, who would join our highly professional accredited team and continue to build on our reputation for quality excellence and supreme craftsmanship within the metal roofing industry.
Junior Buyer/Office Admin - up to £25k depending on experience
- Ordering materials prior to commencement on-site
- Negotiating with suppliers
- Arranging deliveries
- Recording orders, failed deliveries and call off on spreadsheets
- Liaising with management regarding delivery dates and site requirements
- Building relationships with suppliers
- Chasing late deliveries
- Reconciling invoices
- Working with a young, dynamic team
Requirements for applicant:
- Good Excel/Microsoft Word experience
- Good phone manner
- Looking to grow within the company for long term career
- Good organisation skills
- Experienced preferred but not necessary - training will be given
This is a great opportunity for an administrator to take that next step in their career. My client offer exceptional at desk training and a very personable and honest, family run company which I know are a pleasure to work for. They have numerous staff nights out at the local pub and are looking for someone who can fit right in with their culture.
Please speak to Lee at Daniel Owen on 0207 248 0000 for more information.