Junior Project Engineer required for a M&E engineering group based in Harrow that specialise in plant room design and installations. My client is looking for a determined, educated and hard working Junior Project Engineer to join their growing team providing a reliable and efficient service. Our client offers fantastic career progression and training. This is a great opportunity to join a business at the heart of the industry.
The job Requires:
- Minimum of 2+ year's experience working on construction sites and installing electrical systems
- Completed Electrical qualification or Apprenticeship
- M&E installation Experience
The Job Includes:
- Working directly with the Project Engineer
- Picking up enquiries from customers
- Oversight of the enquiry through to production
- Ensuring projects are completed in a timely and efficient manner
- Quality Assurance
If you are interested in this role please apply or get in contact on 020 7248 0000 for more information.