Junior Quantity Surveyor
Job Type: Permanent
Sector: Roofing & Cladding
Salary: 18k-20k + Package
My client currently has an opening for a Junior Quantity Surveyor who has completed a qualification in construction. My client is a well-known specialist in fully supported hard metal roofing, Facades and Cladding systems for all types of projects with a wealth of expertise in both the commercial and residential sectors, based in Essex. They currently have an opening for a Junior Quantity Surveyor who has completed a qualification in construction. The successful candidate will be trained and guided through the process of carrying out surveys, checking site process, reviewing labour schedules, comparing to progress on site and pricing variations and gradually working up to contractual agreements.
My client is offering a competitive salary as well as a great scope for progression and career development within the company once you have been trained and coached by their experienced commercial team.
- Reviewing labour schedules and comparing to progress on site
- Pricing variations
- Checking site progress (visit site), record progress and transfer onto monthly payment applications
- Gradually working up to contractual agreements
- Reviewing drawings, keeping a note of any changes
- Full driving licence required
- CSCS card ideal but not a necessity
- Construction qualification ideal but not a necessity
This role is offering the opportunity for the right person to progress and learn Quantity Surveying and establish themselves within a high-growth subcontractor that is known for excellence across London and Essex.
If you feel your previous experience would suit the role and you are ready for the next step in your career, please apply directly or contact Ollie Brittain on 020 7248 0000 to discuss the role in more detail.